GENERAL PARTY INFORMATION
CHILDREN’S BIRTHDAY PARTIES
GREEN TREE is the PERFECT place for your Child’s Birthday Party! If your child is 12 or under, you may choose from our three hour party packet or, if that isn’t enough time, you may choose our six hour small group party package.If your child is 13 or older, our small group six hour party packet is the one for you!
PARTY TIMES Parties may be booked May through September.
Access to the adult pool is available May through October.
Parties booked in March, April and November will not have access to the adult pool. Parties may request use of the baby pool.
FACILITIES At Green Tree, everyone has a great time! Your party will have access to our Junior Olympic size adult pool, our very
popular and large baby pool, beach volleyball court, horseshoe area,
tetherball game area, children’s play area, basketball court, and picnic area (picnic tables and BBQ grills may be reserved).
GUARANTEED COUNT: Our party service is operated on a guarantee basis. Because club staffing, party staffing, booking of other parties and picnic table arrangements are based on party counts, it is imperative that a guaranteed count of persons attending the party be given to Green Tree personnel no later than 48 hrs. ahead of time. Party balance is to be paid at this time with credit or debit card. Party sponsors are asked to either fax us at 681-5295; e-mail to email@example.com or call us at 681-5261. At this time we will want to verify all details of your party (to make sure we have everything exactly the way you want), and to give us your final count (your guarantee).
Your guaranteed count will determine the picnic area we choose for your party and the number of tables that are set up for you. For example: If your final count (your guarantee) is 25, you are responsible to pay for this amount. If only 20 persons attend, you are still responsible to pay for 25. If you should have more persons attending, you will be charged for the additional number.
If you do not contact us with a guaranteed count before your party, the number of tables we set up and the designated picnic area will be based on your original approximate count. You will be charged for this count.
- NOTE: All persons utilizing the club and picnic area should be included in the guaranteed count regardless of whether they swim or stay the entire length of the party.
FOOD & DRINK: Parties may provide their own food and drink. A BBQ grill is available for your use at no charge. Party sponsors are asked to bring their own utensils, charcoal, etc. NOTE: ALL FOOD & DRINK SHOULD BE KEPT AWAY FROM THE POOL AREAS AND KEPT IN THE PICNIC AREA. Sodas, beer and wine are acceptable. Beer should be in cans or kegs andis provided at the expense of the party sponsor. Please note the waiver in regard to consumption of alcoholic beverages on the application sheet. Additionally, if beer is to be consumed at Green Tree, designated drivers must be appointed by the party sponsor. Mixed drinks are not allowed. NO GLASS CONTAINERS allowed on grounds! Party members and guests are requested to stay in the picnic and pool area.
GREEN TREE IS A VERY POPULAR PLACE FOR BIRTHDAY PARTIES!
We want everyone to have a great time and so it is important that party sponsors follow these guidelines:
- ARRIVAL: Please do not arrive before your scheduled time as there may be a party before you.
- CHECK IN: When you arrive, please “check in” with pro-shop personnel so we can take you to your designated picnic area.
- CHECK OUT: Please have your picnic area clean and party. Completed by the scheduled end party time. There may be a party following you. Please “check out” with pro-shop personnel at the end of your party. If additional persons other than those included in your guaranteed count attended the party, payment will be placed on the credit or debit card used when original deposit was made to reserve the date and time.
- CLEAN UP : Before leaving your picnic area, party sponsors are asked to please pick up all trash to include cans, cups, paper products, piñata items, plastic utensils etc. Please place trash in trash receptables. For those of you having piñatas, a $25 clean up fee will be charged to your account if piñata trash is not picked up.
- PARTY COUNT: Persons attending your party will check in with Green Tree staff personnel at the main pool gate and receive a wristband. If more persons attend than the original guaranteed count, you will be asked to pay for the additional persons. Anyone that stays for the party, regardless of whether they swim or not, will be included in the count.
BBQ GRILLS BBQ grills are available for your use at no charge. Please bring all cooking utensils and any other items necessary to grill!
POOL SAFETY PROCEDURE: Red wristbands are available to party sponsors who would like to identify any quest who cannot swim or is a poor swimmer using the adult pool. For children who cannot swim, parents must with the child in the water.
CANCELLATION POLICY: In case of inclement weather, parties may reschedule to an open date during the same year party season. Party deposits and payments WILL NOT be carried over to the next year. Party sponsors must call the club within two weeks of the canceled party date to reschedule. Cancellation request must be received in writing. ALL party payments and deposits are NON- REFUNDABLE.
ARE NOT ALLOWED ON CLUB GROUNDS. NO
4721 Callaghan Road 78228 Telephone fax: 210-681-5261/681-5295